Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Donut Recipe!
This healthy chocolate chip banana donut recipe from Living with 4 From Scratch is sure to trick your kids into eating healthy! It satisfies the sweet tooth while having nutritional value at the same time.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Donut Recipe
Ingredients (for donuts)
- 1/3 cup oil (melted coconut oil or olive oil)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 “flax eggs” (mix 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds with 6 Tbsp of water in a bowl. Let sit for about 5 minutes)
- 2 large or 3 small bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup plant milk such as almond, coconut, soy, rice or oat milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Ingredients (for glaze)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
Microwave these ingredients together in 30-second intervals until fully melted. Make sure to stir and scrape the sides of the bowl between intervals.
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- While your oven is preheating, mix your wet ingredients in one bowl and your dry ingredients in another large bowl.
- Once you’ve mixed both sets of ingredients, combine your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Next, grease your donut pan and fill each donut mold 3/4 full.
- Bake for 19-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and let the donuts cool before you dip in chocolate.
- Lastly, dip your donuts into the glaze and enjoy this tasty and healthy treat!
BOOSTit for Immune Support
It is important to support your health by getting the vitamins you need! BOOSTit, your solution for immune support provides the vtiamin and nutrients your body needs to support a healthy lifestyle. Buy now at https://itspray.com/buy/boostit/!