Eight-Ingredient Fudgey Brownie Loaf
Have you been craving something sweet and chocolatey lately? Well, I have as well! Don’t deprive yourself, because this eight-ingredient fudgey brownie loaf from Wake Up & Smell the Rosay is delicious, and better yet, it’s gluten-free!
Eight-Ingredient Fudgy Brownie Loaf
The only eight ingredients you need!
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- Start by mashing the bananas into a bowl.
- Next, Stir in your maple syrup and nut butter.
- Add the cocoa, baking powder, oat flour, and milk, and combine well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Then, line a bread tin with parchment paper, and pour in the mixture. Top with more chocolate chips and add walnuts if you want to!
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Lastly, cool completely before you enjoy this tasty eight-ingredient fudgey brownie loaf.
Counter Sugar Cravings Once and For All
If you’re anything like me, you have an intense sweet tooth. I definitely don’t deprive myself though, because that leads to binge-eating and will throw you into an unhealthy cycle. According to the Adidas Runtastic blog, there are 6 things you need to incorporate into your diet to kill these cravings once and for all.
- Protein-rich food
- Healthy fats
- Probiotic-rich foods
- Sour foods
- Herbs and spices
According to the author, if you can kick your sugar cravings you will lose excess weight, have more energy, sleep better, and have fewer digestive issues!
Unfortunately, cutting out sugar may not be so easy, especially if you rely on it as energy to make it through each day. Well, don’t fret, because CHARGEit is coming back to town! We know it’s been MIA for a few months, but the wait is finally over! Stay tuned on social media for more information!