Edible Easter Crafts the Kiddos will Love
Easter is less than a week away, so grab some eggs and chocolate bunnies from the store and dig out the pastel-colored decorations. If you have kids or enjoy doing crafts and eating sweet treats, keep reading! This article shares a few fun edible easter crafts the kiddos will love!
Edible Easter Crafts
Bunny Butt Cookies
These bunny butt cookies, also known as candy cottontail cookies, are so adorable! Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) chilled Pillsbury sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped frosting with pink gel food color if desired
- 22 mini marshmallows and assorted size candy sprinkles
To learn how to make them visit Pillsbury.com.
Peeps Graham Cracker Houses
These peeps houses are the cutest edible Easter craft of all time! To make these, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Graham crackers
- Thick frosting or icing
- Newspaper or parchment paper
- Candy-coated chocolate eggs
- Easter grass
For directions on how to make these visit the Yesterfood Blog!
Okay, maybe this is the cutest Easter craft… I can’t decide! To make these adorable skateboarding bunnies, you will need the following ingredients:
- Vienna Finger Cookies
- Lifesavers (4 for each skateboard)
- Orage Starburst Candy (for the carrots)
- Daisy Sprinkles
- Melted white chocolate or candy melts
To learn how to make these visit Sweet Simple Stuff!
These are only three of the many edible Easter crafts you can make!
I chose these three crafts because my heart melted when I saw them. All of these Easter crafts are sure to bring joy to your kiddos and whoever you share them with. For a healthy Easter dessert, check out our spring, guilt-free dessert blog. It features a raw mixed berry vanilla bean cheesecake that’s not only delicious and healthy, but it’s also stunningly beautiful!