DIY Foot Scrub and Hair Mask Recipes
We are going to follow up self-care week with a DIY foot scrub and hair mask recipe! Use these recipes along with the face mask recipes to kick back, relax, and enjoy the weekend.
Foot scrub recipe
This DIY foot scrub recipe is from mindbodygreen
For this foot scrub recipe, you will need a 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup sea salt, and 1/3 cup olive oil. You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make your scrub smell good.
- Firstly, pour the sugar and salt into a mixing bowl and stir it until combined.
- Next, drizzle the olive oil slowly and blend to your desired level of thickness. The more oil you use, the thinner your scrub will be. Then, drop in the essential oil of your choice.
- Lastly, mix until it forms a paste. Use it immediately or store it in a cool, dry area with an airtight lid.
Wash your feet before using this scrub, and moisturize after rinsing it off. Use once a week for best results.
Hair mask recipe
This DIY hair mask recipe from Cosmopolitan works to soften your hair and make it shine.
For this mask recipe, use 1 ripe avocado, 1 tablespoon of argan or olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1/8 cup coconut milk (or almond milk).
- Firstly, combine all of the ingredients in a blender or a hand mixer.
- Next, smooth the mixture throughout your DRY hair, from roots to tips, then wrap and clip your hair up.
- Leave this mask on for no less than 30 minutes, then shampoo and condition.
We hope you enjoy these DIY foot scrub and hair mask recipes!
Have trouble relaxing before bedtime?
If you have trouble relaxing and falling asleep at night, DREAMit is what you need. This all-natural solution is fast-acting and helps ease anxiety before drifting you off to dreamland. Use DREAMit alongside these DIY recipes for ultimate relaxation.