Cauliflower Grilled Cheese from Tasty
You need to try this breadless take on grilled cheese from Tasty. Using cauliflower instead of bread makes it both delicious and nutritious.
Cauliflower grilled cheese from Tasty
This recipe makes 2 servings, therefore you can share this tasty dish with your best bud!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetarian parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- cheese, of your choice
- additional toppings, or your choice
- Firstly, grate a cauliflower head over a large bowl.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the grated cauliflower and mix evenly. Then, leave to sit for 20 minutes.
- Next, pour the cauliflower into a clean kitchen towel and then wring the water out.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, and remaining ingredients, (except your cheese of choice and toppings). Stir until well mixed.
- Then, using a spoon, transfer two hearty scoops of the mixture to form each “bread slice” onto a skillet. Cook on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Add your cheese and any other toppings. Make sure to allow a couple of minutes for the cheese to melt as well.
- Lastly, pair with a tasty bowl of tomato soup and enjoy!
Cauliflower grilled cheese nutrition
Each serving of cauliflower grilled cheese from tasty contains 278 calories. It also has 13g of fat, 20g of carbs, 7g of fiber, 7g of sugar, and 23g of protein.
REMINDER: Maddison Mertz’s Miracle Fundraiser!
Don’t forget that this is the last week Benesprays is fundraising for the Children’s Cancer Research Fund in honor of Maddison Mertz. If you donate $25 and send a picture of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send you a free BOOSTit or DREAMit spray! The last day to submit a picture of your receipt is this Friday, May 28!
If you haven’t already, check out the link below to learn more and donate! http://support.childrenscancer.org/site/TR/DIY/General?px=1795620&pg=personal&fr_id=1353